Terms and Conditions
- Non-Commercial Use
This Site is for your own personal non-commercial use only.
- Privacy Statement
- Your use of this Site signifies your continuing consent to our Data Protection Policy, which you can examine any time by clicking on the “Data Protection Policy” link on the Site.
- Personal information that you supply to us, and any information about your use of the Site that we obtain will be subjected to our Data Protection Policy.
- Changes to this Site
We may discontinue or change any content, service, function or feature of the Site at any time with or without notice.
- Proper Use of This Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only and may use the Site only in ways consistent with the law. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, federal or international law or regulation;
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Site, whether directly or through third parties, without our consent;
- Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of these Terms;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights;
- Violate our intellectual property or other rights, including, without limitation:
- copying or distributing our materials
- copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses;
- using the word “DeepSquare Project” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL, without our consent;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by DeepSquare Project without our express consent;
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Site or related data;
- Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Harass, abuse or harm other users;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by us;
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose, such as confidential information of others;
- Post content that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Site or otherwise copy data from the Site;
- Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Site use limits;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Site or any related technology that is not open source;
- Monitor the Site’s availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Site;
- Access the Site except through the interfaces through the interfaces that are not provided as legitimate in our consideration;
- Override any security feature of the Site;
- Interfere with the operation of the DeepSquare website, as also place any undesirable or unreasonable amount of content on our website (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses).
- Proprietary Rights
- We and our suppliers reserve all the rights to the intellectual property on the Site. Information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale, including trademarks, logos, brand names are intellectual property of their respective owners.
- You may not reproduce, reprint, publish, or otherwise exploit our’ content or technology on the Site without our express prior written consent. The same applies to the content and technology provided by our suppliers.
- Electronic Delivery Statement and Your Consent
You agree that we may provide to you notices and other information concerning token sales or this Site electronically, including notice to any email address that you may provide.
- Content That You Supply
- If you post any content on the public space of this Site, you grant us the perpetual sublicensable right and license to use, copy, display, perform, distribute, modify, adapt, abridge, exploit, and promote this content in any way and in any commercial or non- commercial medium or form without charge.
- No Duty to Monitor
You agree that we are not liable for content that is provided by third parties. We have no duty to screen content that you may supply or post, but we have the right to refuse to post or to edit submitted content. We reserve the right to remove any content for any reason at any time.
- Third Party Sites and Advertisers
We may include on the Site links to third party websites and third party content and information. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any content or other materials of third parties or on third party sites. You also agree that we are not responsible for content supplied by our advertisers. We are also not responsible for any transactions or dealings between you and any third party or any advertiser. You agree that we are not responsible for any claim or loss due to a third party site or any advertiser.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide this Site and its contents in the form that is visible on our website. We and our suppliers make no expressed warranties or guarantees about this Site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers disclaim implied warranties including any warranty that the site, its content and information are or will be merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that this site, its content and information will meet your requirements, is error- free, reliable, or will operate without interruption.
- Limitation of Liability
You may not assert claims for monetary damages arising from this Site or its content. We and our suppliers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary detriment, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such detriments.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our respective owners, employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
- You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be
resolved by a court located in Switzerland, and you agree and submit to the exercise of
personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or
- Waiving claims that you might otherwise have against us based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own;
- Irrevocably consenting to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts based in Switzerland over any disputes or claims you have with us;
- Submitting yourself to the personal jurisdiction of Swiss courts for the purpose of resolving any disputes or claims arising from your activity on DeepSquare platform.
- Severability and Integration
- We may transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this agreement and the Site, in whole or in part, to any natural or legal person.
- You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner any of your rights or obligations under this agreement.
- Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send us a notification of claimed copyright infringement, which must include the following:
- a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This paragraph is setting the rules on how to use the reference links for the DeepSquare Project platform and the DeepSquare Token Referral program.
Referring private individuals via the referral link will credit the Referrer with 12% of the number of tokens purchased by their referee by first degree of separation only.
If you in *any* way impersonate or act as you represent DeepSquare project, your affiliate account will be terminated and all affiliate referrals will be lost. This includes but is not limited to mirroring social media accounts or Google Ad Words campaigns with your referral link.
You are not allowed to post your referral link in DeepSquare social media pages (Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc.)
- Any referral credits for referred purchases after a soft cap of USD $5,000,000 is reached can be subject to vesting to maintain the stability of the ecosystem and introduction to exchanges. The vesting of all referral credits generated after SOFT CAP will be as follows: 25% unlocked after ICO, and 75% over 12 months.
The Buyer represents and warrants that he/she
- itself, nor any affiliates nor any person acting on its behalf (1) has offered or sold, or will offer or sell, indirectly or directly, any Tokens to any US citizen (whether or not he/she lives in the United States of America), to any US person pursuant the Section 902(k)(1) of the Securities Act of 19 33 ( i.e. any natural person resident in the United States of America, any partnership or corporation organized or incorporated under the laws of the United States of America, any estate of which any executor or administrator is a US person, any trust of which any trustee is a US person, any agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States of America, any non-discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary for the benefit or account of a US person, any discretionary account or similar account (other than an estate or trust) held by a dealer or other fiduciary organized, incorporated, or (if an individual) resident in the United States of America, any partnership or corporation if organized or incorporated under the laws of any foreign jurisdiction and formed by a US person principally for the purpose of investing in securities not registered under the Act, unless it is organized or incorporated, and owned, by accredited investors (as defined in Rule 501(a) of the Securities Act) who are not natural persons, estates or trusts) nor to any persons acting on a non-discretionary basis for US person or US citizen, in each case in a manner that would require any such Tokens to be registered under the Securities Act, (2) has engaged or will engage in any directed selling efforts (as that term is defined in Regulation S) with respect to any Tokens, or (3) has engaged or will engage in any form of general solicitation or general advertising (as that term is used in Rule 502(c) under the Securities Act) in connection with any offer or sale of any Tokens or in any manner involving a public offering in the United States of America;
- is not subject and is not a resident of a jurisdiction that is subject to economic sanctions or trade embargoes imposed by (1) Switzerland, (2) the United Nations Security Council, (3) the European Union or any member state of the European Union, (4) U.S. authorities, in particular OFAC and the U.S. Department of State, (5) the country of residence of the Buyer, or (6) other economic sanctions or trade embargos issued by another authority having jurisdiction over the Investor or his /her/its assets